Take a journey through the history that has made SeAH Steel a leading manufacturing facility.
Since our initial start as a leading manufacturing facility in Korea, SeAH Steel has seen many growth periods leading up to our 20+ facilities, including our newest locations acting as domestic providers for the OCTG market:
- Company was established in 1960, manufacturing Carbon Steel Pipe and Conduit Pipe.
- First Korean Company to export Carbon Steel Pipe into the US Market in 1967.
- In 1969 SeAH became public by being listed in Korean Stock exchange.
- In 1979 SeAH obtained license to apply API monogram for Casing, tubing, Linepipe and High Pressure pipe.
- SeAH Steel is growing from being a domestic company into a global corportation based on technology skills, developing new value added products for its customers, and increase production capacity.
- Through facilities in Pohang, Suncheon, Changwon and Gusan, SeAH Steel has the biggest production capacity for Carbon Steel Pipe and Special Pipe Manufacturing. In addition, SeAH Steel is developing new customer relationships all over the world adding seven overseas production facilities and sales offices in Countries like United States, Japan, China, Vietnam, UAE, Itlay and Indonesia.